Thursday, October 17, 2013

The First Time

Umm. . . . oops. Hi guys, how long's it been? Like. . . six months? Ha ha. . . ha. Sorry. 

Hopefully we'll be able to start this blog back up. Hey, maybe we'll even put useful/interesting things on it!

Whether this falls under that category or not, I'm here to tell you guys some mildly exciting news. . . .

I signed up for NaNoWriMo! YAAAAAAAAAaaay?

Okay, I'm already scared. But I've got a laptop now (my first one ever, btw!), and so with the freedom and privacy that comes with your own computer, I may actually be able to do this thing! Besides, I've already got a new story started, so that's half the battle!

. . . . right?






3 comments:

  1. Hey! You're blogging again! Awesome! I am intrigued about this Nanonowrimo? Thing. Keep it real!
    - The Artist Formerly Known as James the Intern!
    ps. Lost the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Nice to see your comment:)

      And Kotes, good luck. That is no easy feat.

      Delete
    2. LOL hi James!! :D

      and Sunny AUGH, i know. o.0 I'm thinking I probably won't finish it, but I thought I'd at least give it a try for once. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...