Sunday, April 14, 2013

YIKES!!

I have NOT blogged on here in FOREVER. I've been super busy with school and whatevs.
But none the less, I am here. I don't have anything too exciting to share except that I ate a cookie. And we are going to have Kraft Dinner for supper soon. YUM!

I was just looking at this blog thingy of pictures of our (Dakota, Sunny, and my) youth group, and WE'RE EPIC! Like we look so young in some of the things!!!! I don't know, I'm just really sentimental about our youth group. I've grown up with a lot of them. and even ones that I haven't grown up with, still mean so much! I just love everyone in our youth group. ♥ even the guys. :') even though some of them can be annoying at times, it just wouldn't be the same without 'em!

OH!
SOUP'S ON--er....KD's ON!!!! ;D



Des

2 comments:

  1. I know! I love looking over the old pictures; it makes me all sentimental and emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Ding* SOUP!!! XD And OH YA! I keep forgetting about that blog! I'll go check it out right now!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...