Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Jacksfilms Randomness

Hello audience! It's been just as lively as a graveyard around here lately, hasn't it? Although, in horror and thriller movies, graveyards CAN be a pretty happening place. Anywho, I thought I'd pop on and show you a few vids that have entertained me IMMENSELY recently. Pardon the language and awkwardness in advance. ;)



YOUR GRAMMAR SUCKS NUMBER 50!!! (I showed you guys #1 a while ago.)



Yes, it sounds super sketch. But its SO FUNNY, if you'll just refuse to be offended. XD And there's no nudity, I promise you! X)



Again, don't be offended. X) (sidenote: You know how Julian Smith has his "alter ego", Jeffery? Well, this is Jack's "alter ego", Chad. And Dennis.) XD

Ok, maybe you think those vids are really stupid (and, I must admit they are), but I for one find them also very funny. Tell me what you think in the comments! And, if you ARE a fan of these vids, subscribe to Jacksfilms on Youtube! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...