Monday, January 28, 2013

HOLLAAAA.

hey people, hi there! hey, hello! :D

So we've really been neglecting this blog lately, but here I am! It's exam time here in Canada and I had both of my exams on Friday and now I have a week off of school!! We were supposed to go back on Monday but then exams were cancelled today because of the weather and now we get next Monday off too. :) WOOOOOOOTTT!!



I have no idea what to blog about, but I thought I'd just say that we're all in the land of the living. :P AND THE YOUTH RETREAT IS SOON!!.....WHAAAAAT!? IT'S IN 10 DAYS ACTUALLY! :O CRAZYYYY. I'm so exciteddddddd!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT.

okay, that's all for now! :P

Des. <3 p="">

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no longer positive the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.
    Also see my webpage :: http://www.cafepress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep
    a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!
    ) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!
    Feel free to surf my weblog ; www.divinedestinycareercoaching.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
    would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    My webpage :: Business broker Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you offer.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My site : Popflops

    ReplyDelete
  6. For hottest information you have to pay a quick visit internet and on world-wide-web
    I found this site as a best website for most up-to-date
    updates.
    Here is my weblog : Painting Contractor: LA Custom Finish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...