Monday, December 3, 2012

HEY! It's MY Turn!

Holla at chya! I'm going to do those 24 questions that Kota answered because they're actually super interesting! :D check out her post below if you haven't already.


♦ Five ways to win your heart? actually care about me, give me lots of hugs, be able to make me smile, be sweet, be able to play guitar/sing.
♦ Something you feel strongly about? Self harm.
♦ A book you love? Stand in the Wind by Jean Little, Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen.
♦ Pet Peeves? Being interrupted, when people stop in the middle of the halls at school, when people won't accept my opinion.
♦ How comfortable are you in your own skin? Honestly, I'd say I'm decently comfortable but not very confident in my own skin. I love having those days where I just feel absolutely beautiful. Doesn't happen too often, but still! :)
♦ Something you always think ‘what if’ about? "What if my parents and my brother don't come home again?" pretty much the same as Dakota's.
♦ Five things you really want? to meet One Direction, real happiness, for people to understand the real me, confidence and a laptop!
♦ A quote you try to live by? "It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." "Everything's going to be okay. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually. I promise."
♦ Five guys you find attractive? Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne.
♦ Five women you think are beautiful? Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and my mom. <3 span="span">
♦ Something you’re currently worrying about? school....always. -.- and life. life stresses me out.
♦ What do you hope your future will be like? I hope I'll have a job that I love, I want to inspire people, have a husband and be happy!
♦ Five weird things that you like? crackers with butter, making weird faces at myself in the mirror, wearing my brother's sweaters, pretending that I'm famous, pretending that I'm in a movie (sometimes).
♦ Something that you’re proud of? the fact that I have taken baby steps in the right direction (One Direction!!) with a certain situation, and the singing show that I was in on Saturday!
♦ A problem that you've had? Worrying about things that I can't change, over thinking things.
♦ Something that you miss? Being happy all the time.
♦ One thing you’re excited for? Christmas Festival!! :D .......FIVE FREAKIN' DAYSSS!
♦ Something that bullets your whole day? When things go wrong from the SECOND I wake up.
♦ Put your iPod on shuffle and name the first ten songs that play? Without You (David Guetta ft. Usher), Na Na Na (One Direction), Outside Looking In (Jordan Pruitt), Crazier (Taylor Swift), Santa Baby (Michael Buble), You Make Me Feel... (Cobra Starship ft. Sabi), Send it On (Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus), Another World (One Direction), Everything About You (One Direction), and Been Here All Along (Hannah Montana). ...I feel like my inner (and outer) Directioner was showing. :P
♦ Things you like and dislike about yourself? I dislike my bad habits, my body, the fact that my nails always break, my feet, my ear. I like my singing voice, my smile, my eyelashes and my eyes...although I wish they were blue!
♦ What are you wearing? blue skinny jeans, white and purple socks, a purple t-shirt and a black sweater with purple and grey spots (Sunny picked it out!) ;)
♦ What do you think of school? hate hate hate hate.
♦ What makes you happy? singing, my friends, hugs, One Direction, when people compliment me or say they're proud of me.
♦ What makes you angry? When my brother CONSTANTLY argues with me because he says it's fun. -.-

So there yah have it! :) Hope you enjoyed. 

 
AND BOOM IT'S ONE DIRECTION.

Des. <3 nbsp="nbsp">

2 comments:

  1. LOL oh Lizzy, you make me laugh. X)

    BOOM it's One Direction! XD

    FOUR MORE DAYS NOW!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....................who's Lizzy?! ;$

    but thank you thank you! I try! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...