Thursday, December 13, 2012

Caution: Animated Deer

My family and I got our Christmas tree yesterday, and while they were paying, I was off in a strange and wonderful land. The land where fake trees dressed to the nines are everywhere with every decoration imaginable. The land where it's INSIDE the nice WARM building, glowing with lights. Among all that lovely festive stuff, there were three animated deer each adorned with the sign pictured.

Yes, there are such thing as an animated deer. And yes, we do need a warning sign. Who knows, we might get impaled with a fabric antler! I can see the head lines now:
Unknowing Christmas Shopper Gets Attacked by Animated Deer!

I've seen the singing Santa Clauses and the motion detector "Ho Ho Hoing" Santa Clauses, but never in my life have I seen an animated deer.

That my friends is a Christmas first.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it's cute! lol until of course it kills somebody. Good thing for that sign. X) Because, as you may know,

    "I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying we should remove all the warning signs and let the problem sort itself out."

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute and funny!!! haha....: D I am following your blog...I <3 it sooo much!!! I would love to have you stop by my blog : dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Glad you enjoy:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...