Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SILENCE, YOU FURRY BEAST! And Other Things

  My cat is meowing at me. Exiting, I know. But you see, there are only three reasons why he'd meow at anyone. One; he wants his soft food. Two; he'd just killed one of my elastic hairbands and wants to show you what a good hunter he is. Three; you stepped on his tail.

  As I'm not on his tail, and he's not sitting proud over a conquest, I can only assume he wants food. But you see, it's 3:00 in the afternoon. He doesn't get fed until 6:00-6:30. Even if the darkening days are messing with his internal clock, IT'S STILL LIGHT OUT, for crying out loud! How do you think you're getting fed??

~~~~

  I started that post yesterday at 3, as you can see. How does the story end? Basically, he meowed at me every time I went near the kitchen until I finally fed him at 6:15.

  In other news, yesterday I started playing this older computer game called Black Mirror. It's a point and click game, like Nancy Drew, but spookier. Not that I think you'd care, or that this is particularly interesting information, but it's sitting there right in front of me, so I thought I'd mention it. 

  ALSO, WE HAVE THIS DELICIOUS CHEESE!! IT TASTES LIKE CHEESE STRINGS!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It's marble cheese from Cracker Barrel. :) mmmmmmmmm cheeeeese........ ^.^

  Speaking of cheese, THE CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL AT OUR CHURCH IS COMING UP!! 


That's not a festival, but whatever. How long is it now, Dessy? 6 weeks? Less? I lost track. But the point is, IT'S GETTING CLOSER!! AND ME AND DESSY WILL HELP OUT AND HAVE BUTT-LOADS OF FUN AND BE RIDICULOUS AND SWOON AT THE HOT GUYS AND BE GENERAL FREAKS!!! AND WE'LL HAVE PICKLES AND CHEESE AND POSSIBLY TEA AND TAKE TICKETS AND LOOK AWESOME DOING IT!!!


*gaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssp* *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggh* *whew* ok, I'm good. 

  Also speaking of Christmas, we started learning our Christmas dance at my dance place! :D Gonna be awesome!! :D


2 comments:

  1. Christmas woot! I can't wait!

    I feel like I should blog here more often. Await in suspense until I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth02 November, 2012

    IT WILL BE FIVE WEEKS THIS SUNDAY!....well, Saturday, I suppose! :D WE CAN COUNT THAT ON ONE HAND!!! and I lol'ed at your description of what we'll be doing..because it's true! :P haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...