Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hey, What Goes On, Here?

Our computer is stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How is it stupid? Oh, just let me count the ways. . . .

  First of all, it won't load any facebook games. Not that I care about THAT problem a whole bunch, but it bothers my dad.

  Second, it won't load the "comments" or "following" sections of our blog's sidebar. I have no idea who's following us or what they've said.

  Third, it won't let me comment on other people's blogs. It will load up EVERYTHING else, but not the square for writing comments in. 

  Fourth, it won't show the header bar on the blog, and idk if this post will even show up!!

Ok, that's all the ways that come to mind right now, but it's been dumb in other ways before, too. :P

AZABAZABAZABAZABAZABAZARATHDAFYHADH!!!!!! I hate technology. . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Kotes, it may be time for a new computer, or at least some computer clean up:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...