Friday, October 12, 2012

HE WAS A WIZARD!!! and other stuff

Yes, it's a cop-out to doing an actual blog post of actual value. But I'm bored, I have nothing to say, and I think they're funny. So, without further ado, one of my (in)famous picture posts. ;)






Pretty much!






THE CAT!! XD


Preach it, John. 

That's my brother in a nutshell. That or 'pizza'.

Look closely. This car is made of LEGOS!!

HA!! This was one of my FAVORITE scenes in the Avengers! XD

Aaand there you have it. Not too horrendously long or boring, I hope? I know I have a tendency to go overboard with the pictures. :P But you know, a picture's worth a thousand words! :D (pfft, and they say I'm not talkative.) XD

As a side note, has Merlin started airing yet? I can't remember the release date....but if it hasn't, it will soon!!! :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!!!! MERLIN MERLIN MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Can't wait! :D



Mmm, hel-LO!!
XD

1 comment:

  1. lol:P And for the record, Merlin has begun again!!!!!!! Me and the sister have to get caught up with it tomorrow night and recap the season finale! WOOT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...