Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What Can I Say? I'm Preference-ish-ist.

Don't ask. Suffice to say, my brother makes me laugh. Out loud.  

TASTE MY MACARONI OF DEATH!!! 

Yes, that was from him, too.

  I just realized (actually, that's a lie. I realized it soon after I published it) that my final Adventure of Billy Bob story post was really long. But I suppose it couldn't be helped. Actually, that is also a lie. I could have split it up into two posts, or more. But I wanted to get it done, so I crammed it all in there, like a sardine!

  THE AVENGERS IS OUT ON DVD TODAY!!!! *wild cheering erupts from around the globe* I didn't see it when it was in theaters, so I can't wait till we get it!! :D (b/c you know we will!) ;)

Aslkirhqanytahfakjyurtaywa,
Smiearuuytdjfgkerytvsnhdk,
Pqoiurnvhhjlkfsehtiyvdfhoi,

HEEEEEEYYYYYY, MACARENA!!!

SING IT WITH ME!!!!

TIOWEUVTSJADHFVAYAUJAS,
EORUVVPIQORYSKJUNVUYRT,
MHUSYLRUYKSLYRUEYEJHRUT,

HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY MACARENA!!!

  Aaaaaaaand cut. Yes, I know it's in Spanish, but even if my high school Spanish course allowed me to speak Spanish fluently, I still couldn't keep up with them.

And so, we babble.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I ATE SO MUCH!!!!! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!! AND THEN IMPLODE!! AND THEN EXPLODE AGAIN!!! and just create a general mess.

Now I go, perhaps to watch some Hawaii 5-0. Not the new one, mind you. 


Not that one. The old one, from '68. Although, being in season 5 as I am, it is now '72.



  In case you poked a q-tip too far into your ear and don't know what that last pic was, I'll tell you; it was a comparison of the cast, then and now. Although Kono, at the bottom, there? He was only in for the first four seasons. After that it was a guy named Al Harrington (in real life. In the show, his name was Ben), with whom my grandmother once had her picture taken! :D After Al, it was. . . . I have no idea. ANYWAY!! I have seen the first ep of the new series, and I like it, but I gotta say, I LOOOOOVVVEEE oldies, so the '68 version will always be my fave. ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...