Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our Generation. . . . Has Problems

PREPARE YOURSELF!! I am about to post two very popular videos. One is currently popular, the other was very popular a little over a year ago. They are simultaneously the most retarded, and yet the catchiest videos I've ever watched. I mean it. I could listen to them all day. XD

First, who of you remembers/has seen the meme for....................nyan cat?


It is comprised entirely of a gif of a Poptart/cat pooping rainbows as it runs through space to the tune of Japanese women singing the Japanese word for "meow" REALLY fast.

Me:
30 secs; "um ok."
1:00; "is that all they say?"
1:30; "I'll never get through 3 & 1/2 mins of this."
2:00; "this is dumb."
2:30; "why am I still watching this?"
3:00; "almost done."
3:30: "well that was retarded..........."
*play again*
"nyanyanyayayayayayanyanyan!!"

LOL true story.

Next up, which of you has heard of the recently popular KPop song.......Oppa Gangnam Style?


oh. my. word. SO odd. Especially the elevator bit. XD BUT SO FUNNY!! XD I LOVE the dancing!! XD BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ooooohhhh gosh, why can't I stop watching it? X)

Again, I was like:
"Alright, what's all this talk about Oppa Gangnam Style? I should check it out."
30 secs; "Oook..."
1:00; "this has to be popular for a reason! what was that dancing thing they mentioned?"
1:30; "....ah, I see."
2:00; "WHAT THE HECK IN THE ELEVATOR??"
2:30; "...hehe."
3:00; "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, sexy lady!!"
3:30; "op, op, op, op, op, oppa gangnam style!!"
4:00; "LET'S WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!"

Well, that's my non-rant against the music tastes of our generation. One day our grandkids will look back on this and think, "What the heck, grandma?" and "REALLY NOW, grandpa?"

Oh, I must be off. Until next time, my minions!! XD

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!! I WAS LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD. YOU DISCOVERED KPOP!!!

    "Op Op Op Oppa Gangham style"

    Where do you even find this stuff?

    Also, Nyan kitty isn't complete without watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqm4dQv4F9w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Kpop was introduced to me by Mirriam over at "thoughts of a sheildmaiden", but I found Oppa Gangnam style through Reddit (careful if you go on that site tho, there's lots of sketchy stuff. and never, EVER say "yolo" there).

      and ok! i will watch it. X)

      ............LOOOL!! XD oh elders. X) <3 haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...