Wednesday, August 8, 2012

. . . That doesn't make any sense. . . Not even a little bit.

I'm confused. . . .

Last night, I had a dream about cereal, milk, and apple juice. But I woke up craving peaches with the burning intensity of a thousand suns(as my brother would say). Peaches. WHY?!? The dream had nothing at all to DO with peaches! Or any kind of fruit! Well, except the apple juice, but still, that's a juice now, it's not a fruit anymore!!






I still crave them.




I had cereal this morning, that took care of the first two, and I'm having apple juice now, so there's that, but we don't have any peaches. . . . . And there's really nothing I can do about that. Except. . . . . !

Oooohhhh, Daddyyyyy. . . . . . . . . . . !  ^.^

(p.s. just because I saw it in the labels section, I kinda want TEA now, too!)  ;)

2 comments:

  1. HA! I think I have some canned peaches in my pantry at home. Peaches and ice cream, yuuuuumm. Also, did you know that there is corn on the cob called peaches and cream? I had it for supper tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! Sounds delicious! :D but now I want ice cream, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! XD lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...