Saturday, August 4, 2012

Of Love Stories and Labels

First off, Kotes, I'm sorry I keep blogging right after you so that no one has a chance to look at your post. That being said, people go look at her post down below this one.

Now, on with MY post. This made me laugh when I saw it on another blog. I'm not a real Twilight hater, I'm just kind of like "meh" whatever, but I will laugh at jokes made at Twilight's expense, thus:
This is like the stupidest movie ever, but I have a soft spot in my heart for it. Who knows what movie it's from?

Also, you know how you can put labels on your blog posts well look at where my name falls in the list.
IT JUST BOTHERS ME, OKAY?!
tehe.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD yes, that movie IS one of the most ridiculous films ever....filmed. X) BUT, who are we to judge? If we made a movie, I'm sure it's look more or less like that. XD (don't believe me? may I direct your attention to The Book.....) ;D

    LOL well well well......... ;) haha we'll have to make up another label that goes between those. X)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...