Monday, August 6, 2012

Because everyone needs some adorableness in their life!

So, I was bored. Thus, I decided to treat you all to a truckload of lolcats. Ok? ok. 













 I don't even understand this one, but it makes me laugh. X)







 This one makes me DIE!!!!! XD



 LOL poor kitty!! X) he looks so scared!! 



HA! gee Dessy, why does this one make me think of you? XD






Ok, am I the only one who thought that said something COMPLETELY different?!? (mind in the gutter, much????)


 And now. . . . NINJAS!!!!! :D 










This next one makes me think of Numb3rs! :D







 Lol! this one makes me LAFF!! X)










 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! It actually took me a while to find the "spy". XD








 HAHA!! I think I may have posted this one before, but I still DIE every time!! X)



And th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

Except for this;

Sudoku! That should fix Sunny's "label" problem. X) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I just realized how very, very many pics I posted. XD ah, well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...