Thursday, July 12, 2012

Youtube Humor (mostly LOTR)

Helloooo. *grins stalker-ish-ly for a while* . . .  Have I creeped you out yet? . . . . I didn't think so. 


Anyway, I, Dakota Densmore, being of bored mind and lazy body, hereby decided to post some random videos that I always find intensely amusing. ;D The first are remixes of random lines from popular movies, namely, Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean. 



BAHAHAHAHAHA ok. 



LOL @ 0:45 random teletubbies. XD


EDIT!! lol I just found this (right now its like, a day after I first posted this) and thought it was also hilarious. X)



YEESSS DISNEY FOR THE WIN!! (lol sunny I know you hate it when people say that) XD




I GOT A JAR OF DIRT!! I GOT A JAR OF DIRT!! AND GUESS WHAT'S INSIDE IT!! XD


LOL this next one in NO WAY resembles the plot of The Lord of the Rings. Also, if you haven't seen the movies; WATCH THEM!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE MISSING THEY'RE SO AWESOME!!!! extended version is better, btw. 




His galoshes of wickedness?? . . .  Hello?


Oh, I almost forgot!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THE FRODO SONG!!! X)






LOL THESE NEXT ONES MADE ME DIE!!! XD







And, b/c that last one that I posted made me think of it, here's BANANA PHONE!! XD




And, of course, sped up. ;)




Ok, hope you enjoyed at least some of that, although if you've never seen Lord of the Rings, most of that probably didn't make sense to you. It also means at least 27% of your life has not been experienced. If you don't WANT to watch it, let me tell you. . . . you have some serious issues. ;)


Ok, one final note, to Sunny and Dessy, as you were away, you might not have noticed my other post, soo. . . . check it out. ;)  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...