Thursday, July 5, 2012

Random Shtuffs

helloooooooooo.

I AM ON MY BROTHER'S LAPTOP! :D THAT always EXITES me. I love LAPTOP keyboards. JUST saying.
okay thennnn.

So, I love all those random pictures that Dakota posts, so I'm gonna try my hand at that....but they'll be mostly One Direction related...probably. I haven't actually decided yet. :P

but before that, I must say that Sunny and I are going away on Saturday with other people from our Church, including Lydia, but she doesn't post very much....or ever. XP anyway, needless to say, we'll be gone until the 14th. I'm sure that Kota will be able to entertain you all ! :) she's really super good at that.

I'M LISTENING TO JB MUSICCCCCCC....don't judge. I'm cool. ;)


PICTURES NOW!

this was ACTUALLY in a video. I legitimately DIED the first time I saw it. and for the record, Zoey was some chef chick at the XFactor. (obvs, this was from back then.)




   LOL!


 random picture that popped up! XP



 THIS IS MAKING ME LOL SO MUCH! XD XD XD

 my one friend loves this one ;D

 part of it is cut off, but you get it. it's true too ;)

ENOUGH ONE DIRECTION NOW. :D here's other funny shtuff. okay, so there's this thing called Sarcastic Wonka, some of them are funny! :)







I'm gonna go now......

pickles. cheese. summer.

pce.



5 comments:

  1. YOU DIDN'T LABEL PICKLES!!! 's ok tho, I got it. X) LOL I <3 the "so I was like" pic. XD BAHAHAHAHA one of them didn't work, however. the one between "women call me ugly" and "why do I hear people talking" . :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I just noticed that ! :$ oops. thanks for doing that label though ;) haha. and yes, I love the one that says "why do I hear talking?" "maybe it's because you have ears!" AHAHAHHA.

    NOW I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE ONE THAT DIDN'T WORK IS! D;

    ReplyDelete
  3. well whatever it was, I deleted it now :) hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha, that was too funny! I like the one with ears and the first one direction one. "In YOUR dreams"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...