Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Decorating Obsessions and A Random Quote: Part 1

Over the past few weeks, I've taken quite the liking to decorating. I blame it on HGTV and all those books about design with all the pretty pictures. It's inspired a few different design projects in my bedroom. So I decided to post some pics (in a series because there is tooo many for just one post) because who doesn't like creeping someone else's house? What? That's just me...psh.

As for the quote part of the title, you'll just have to wait till the end. That being said I know that you're going to go scroll the post for it. Go ahead, I'll wait.
.
..
...
..
.
Alright, onwards and upwards!
This is montage of what my room looked like before and what it looked like in the process (corner pic.)
Project number 1 was picture frames. I read this book about framing pictures and was inspired to do my own collage of picture frames, so I went to Value Village and got all the frames in the picture. The thing was that a bunch of them came in bags so I had to buy a whole bagful of frames for the one good one I spotted. That accounts for the shear amount of frames. Yeah, the picture is kind of blurry because I messed around with sizing, but you get the picture (haha, get it?).
This is one of my favourites:)

Then I went garage-saling and got two more oval frames (at two separate sales!) that matched almost perfectly with an oval one I got from V.V. (you can see a bit of that one in the picture above)

And here's the finished results of the two collages on the wall that I ended up with!

And finally the quote:



1 comment:

  1. that's awesome!!!!!!! :D :D :D lol the frames AND the quote! XD but mostly the frames. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...