Monday, June 25, 2012

Eye Candy

So, I found these pics. What's more, I found them amusing, or at least interesting. And so, I thought to share them with you. Or shave them, as my typo thinks I should. ;)


The first three are just awesome-looking. :D







Now we become humorous. . . . ;D











I can!! :D

Can you see the hidden man?









So true. . . .






 hahaha Batman. XD




Superman: "I'm BATMAN!"  Batman: "GIVE IT BACK!" ;D






YES. SO TRUE. Boys, take note. 






I hope that amused you the way it amused me. ;)  :D As in, a lot! ;D

4 comments:

  1. that amused me highly! I love the Cinderella one and the Lady Gaga song/periodic table of elements thing:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeah. Everytime I see the Lady Gaga one, I get that part of the song stuck in my had. XD I like the "REAL gangsters" one and the "Paradise" one. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL nice pics y'all! Especially the Batman and the Jazz Hand ones. Now that I saw that "eye candy" I am going to eat some "food candy"

    hope all is well, Miss ya's

    OOh oh!!! I lost the game

    -The Artist Formerly Known as James the Intern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, Fretzy!! :D long time, no comment! :) FOOD CANDY!! give me some! :D lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...