Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Literally!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I-- wait. . . .No, nevermind. I don't remember.

IF you were here quite a while ago, you might remember this post. But since you probably weren't, and you probably don't, and that post wasn't that great anyway (some people don't like to click on links, for some reason.), I will be RE-POSTING the epic vids I linked to last time, but this time, I'll have them right here for your enjoyment, no extra clickage necessary! :D

Oh, I should probably give you a quick run-down. Ok, this guy, Tobuscus, puts game and movie trailers to lyrics for "no discernible reason." They're hilarious. ;D AND! as an added bonus, after each regular-speed trailer, I added a sped-up one!! XD

First, my fave!! :D FLOOR NINJAS!!




Another good one! :D hothothothothothotNOT!




Well, they're all good!! :D BE CAREFUL WITH THAT STICK!!




BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I love these things. X)

2 comments:

  1. lol:P HothothothothotNOT! That's my favourite one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! :D you should watch it sped up. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...