Tuesday, June 19, 2012

AZA BAZA BAZA..... -.-


I'm sitting here. yes, I am. WOOOOT. okay then.
But yes I am sitting here waiting to watch some episodes of "The Mentalist" (thanks Kota!!) with my family. FUNNNNN!

First, I felt the need to come here and spazz though. :$ SO HERE I GO.


IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS, then don't. really. honestly. seriously. no one's forcing you.





I HATE SCHOOL. I HATE EXAMS. I HATE SUMMATIVES. I HATE MARKS. basically, Destiny here hates everything school related right now. ESPECIALLY FAILING A SUMMATIVE. THAT takes some serious stupidity. :$ whoops..
And I hate the fact that I have only one exam this semester but EVERYONE ELSE STILL FINISHES BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!! so remember that the next time you want to slap me for only having one exam.
HAHAHHA THIS IS WHAT I'M LIKE WHEN I'M MAD! :$
Overall, I JUST WANT SUMMER FOR GOSH SAKES. I couldn't care less....er-- I don't give a flying fart in space about school anymore... -.- urgh. ugh. azabazabaza.

I WANT TO GO TO YOUTH ON FRIDAY. but be prepared for me to either smack you, or rage (or both) if you brag about summer break. CUZ I DON'T GET SUMMER UNTIL NEXT WEEKK!!!!!! AHDKCJWBFIWBXIEKKCOOWNNC COWONC COACNEOJDNC SKWCN KWAKC FNAKKX. GNSKSNCOWBC. TIWOX NFNFBJSC WC FNDJ Z CJKSNC DWLDNC RKKAN CKKS. -.-
just kidding, Sunny and Kote, you can brag about summer break but I might scream or punch something. (literally..) :$

Thanks for tuning in to this lovely spazzing blog post. :)


pce. :*

EDIT: Sunny here, Dessy you forgot to do labels and pics so I added some. Hope you don't mind, if you do then you can change them:)

EDIT 2: Dakota here, the pic wasn't working (showing up as a blank square with a little symbol in the middle), so I removed it and added another one. :P ;)

5 comments:

  1. lol ooh, Dessy. we do so love your spazzes. X) <3 and don't worry, I won't brag. ;) B/c SUMMER WON'T BE FUN FOR ME UNTIL YOU'RE THERE!!! X( ;D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUMMER WON'T EVEN ME THERE FOR ME UNTIL TUESDAY EITHER:(

    I feel your pain (x3). I've got 4 exams, sob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth20 June, 2012

    Dakota: you're too sweet! :* love youuuuu!
    Sunny: ugghhhhhh, that stinks! :( poor girly-o. Love youuuuu too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destiny Diddlesworth20 June, 2012

    OH! and btw, thanks for doing the labels and pix. I posted that post from my iPod so I can't do that from my iPod. If I ever have another post like that, that's why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kk, I'll keep my eyes open, no probs:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...