Friday, May 25, 2012

To Live, To Dream, To Blog. . .

Hey all you strange people! I just thought I would let you know, I have a new blog! I can't promise that it will be anything but an epic fail, but you may want to check it out anyway. ;) Here's a link:

http://myfranticscribblings.blogspot.ca/

Since this doesn't make for much of a blog post, I'll grab something off my blogging list. . . .

VEGGIE TALES! A staple in any church kid's movie diet, and a snack for some other kids. If you've ever watched veggie tales, you may remember the Jonah movie. And you may remember, from said movie, Khalil the caterpillar, who said one of my fave veggie tales lines of all time: "My mother was a caterpillar, my father. . . was a worm. But I am ok with that now."

XD

Speaking of veggie tales reminds me of 3 2 1 Penguins. THOSE MOVIES WERE AWESOME!! WE LOVED THEM SO MUCH!! bahaha Keveeen! X)

I HAS OREO ICE CREAM!! :D


4 comments:

  1. YAY! WOOT! GOOD LUCK!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth26 May, 2012

    WOOOOOOT FOR NEW BLOGS! and YESSSS! I remember that line! :) it made me LOL when I read it in the post, but that was probably my favourite line too! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! That picture just made me crave ice-cream! :)


    Roadtrip: On my way from A all the way to Z!
    English Speaking Zone

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! then perhaps you should go get some? ;) lol

    good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...