Wednesday, May 16, 2012

stupidity to the highest degree

HOLLA!

First; YOU MUST READ DAKOTA'S POST BEFORE THIS ONE! it's down below. if you don't read it I'll have to slit your tires...obviously.
now that you've done that, I must tell you what I'm doing!!! I'M SCRAPING MELTED CHEESE OFF OF A PLATE AND EATING IT! :D ....and no, I'm actually not lying.
before you think I'm an absolute idiot, let me tell you that there were chips with melted cheese on the plate, I just happened to eat all the chips and am now eating the leftover melted cheese...GOSH!

SOOOOOOOO you may remember that a couple of days ago I posted and said that I wanted to post something else but I wasn't going to? yah, well I should have just posted anyway CUZ NOW I DON'T REMEMBER -.- ugh.

ANYWAY, next thing on the agenda........MUSIC! wooooooooooot. okay, so my friend told me about this epic website that you can convert YouTube videos into MP3 files! You have probably already heard of those and now I'm behind on the times but SHUSH. I can't help it if I'm technologically challenged. BUT ANYWAY I JUST USED THAT WEBSITE AND IT'S AWEESOMEEE. Here's the link for it! :)

I'm actually very excited that my friend told me about that site! :) I'm gonna go now and spazz over it and convert more MUSIC!

Plus then when I get my new iPod I can get back the songs that my current iPod most likely won't let me put onto the new one, because it's DUMB! :D isn't that a great story!? I thought so too....

okaybye.

2 comments:

  1. YOU EAT THE CHEESE OFF THE PLATE TOO?!?! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! sometimes. . . . X)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...