Saturday, April 28, 2012

X is for...

X-Men theme!

I was completely stuck for "x" so this is what typing an x into the youtube search bar came up with. The only thing for "x" I could thing of was Xerxes (thank you ancient history), but somehow I don't think there is any musical theme I could pull out of that. I'll be the first one to tell you I know nothing about the X-men movies except that I watched the 90's cartoon X-Men Evolution which was vastly entertaining. The whole thing is on Youtube I believe. Anyways, there was something else I was going to say, but it's not coming to me. So here's the theme for X-Men movies, and Kote if you wish to edit this post and add your two cents about X-Men you're more then welcome considering you have actually seen the movies!

~hellooooo! :D It's me, Dakota. Thank you Sunny, for this entertaining topic, and the go-ahead to spaz. ;) lol well, it's not a spaz, so much. I did like that cartoon, however. :D me and my bro watched all. . . .however many seasons there were. X) I've seen X-Men, X-2, and X-Men First Class. All very good, First Class especially, I think. I didn't like number 2 so much (but it's Dessy's fave), and apparently the 3rd one is really dumb. Apparently--wait. . .

SPOILER ALERT!!!

ok, apparently, Jean's power goes out of control, and she can't stop it, and it starts killing people, including Scott, and b/c of his healing ability, Logan is the only one who can get close enough to stop her, and the only way to stop her is to kill her, so he kills her. ya. sounds CHARMING and like such a good way to spend a couple hours. TO BE UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED!!

anyway.

END SPOILER ALERT!!

I've never seen any Wolverine movies, either. Like Wolverine Origins, or any others they might have made about them. Well, actually, I might have seen a bit of it in Florida once. We were flipping channels and saw Logan fighting people in a forest, and getting stabbed twice in the stomach, but healing of course. And that's the extent of my Origin knowledge. X)

Sooo yeah! That's my two cents. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help Kotes! You did said it better then I ever could have:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa, its good disсussiоn abοut this paгagraph
    at this ρlaсe аt this websіtе,
    I have reaԁ all that, ѕo at this time mе also commenting herе.


    My web ѕite http://megasuert.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...