Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKS!

Heeeeeeey people of cyberspace!

I have to say THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AWESOME NEW FOLLOWERS! :D last night Sunny sent out an email telling Dakota and me to check the blog STAT! soo I did this morning (cuz that's when I got the e-mail) and we had 11 followers! and now WE HAVE 12! WOOOOOOOOT! I'm just so happy like seriously I almost jumped aroung this morning.



please comment below and let us know how you found out about our blog! I'd really like to know!

I HAVE TO GO WORK ON A BORING HISTORY ASSIGNMENT NOW -.- but I'll try to do a regular random blog soon!



Destiny xx ♥

3 comments:

  1. April Blogging Challenge, Dessi dear. Did you not read the comments on the other posts?:P haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The A to Z -- and so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth04 April, 2012

    Sunny: shush...we all know i fail.
    Judy: thank youuu! (':

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...