Tuesday, April 24, 2012

T is for...

SO MANY GOOD ARTISTS!!!!!

Here's a list of "t" artists I was considering:
-Taio Cruz
-The Tango Group
-Taylor Swift
-Teddy Geiger
-Tenth Avenue North
-Thomas Newman
-Thousand Foot Crutch
-TobyMac (not really, but how can you not feel nostalgic that 90's-esque Christian rapper?)
-Tommy Dorsey
-Train
-Trans Siberian Orchestra

I ended up choosing the last one, Trans Siberian Orchestra. Last Christmas we watched one of their concerts on T.V. on Christmas Eve. You know all of those concerts with random choirs who range from ok to looking like singing zombies. If you've ever flipped through the channels on Christmas eve (it's sad, I know) then you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, although this concert had a really weird story line, the music was great! The orchestra has a bunch of electric instruments and is just in general a fun listen, even if it is April. I find that I can't skip over this particular song when it comes on shuffle on my ipod even when it is the summer. So enjoy!






P.S. T is also for Turkey. Today is the anniversary of Red Sunday, the beginning of the Armenian Genocide in 1915. Don't know what that is? Neither did I. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...