Saturday, April 21, 2012

R is for...

Really tired.

So this is actually being written at 12:07 (but I'm going to set the time back so it shows up for the 21), because I've been working and then watching a musical all day! My feet stink from being in my running shoes for more then ten hours and my contacts are starting to scratch. Although I enjoyed going to see Annie (It was amazing) I'm ready to crawl into bed and maybe watch an episode of Downton Abbey. I just started watching it last night, so we'll see how that goes. And to keep with my theme...

R is also for Regina Spektor. Enjoy:


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song! Cool video, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love her voice. She's got a really unique timbre to it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...