Friday, April 13, 2012

K is for...

KOOP!

This is an electric jazz duo from Sweden! Haha, I didn't even realize that it was "electric" until I actually listened for it in the song and even then it was slight. That sounds really bad for me, but you have to have some background. According to a description on Youtube, (because we all know that's COMPLETELY reliable) Koop members piece the song together from samples of other songs, so apparently it takes forever to make an album. Anyways, I would have never known just by listening to it, see if it just sounds like a normal jazz song to you. It's also kind of a twenties feeling music video so enjoy (even if it is kind of hard to follow the story)

P.S. Also listen for the -as Dessy would say- "pwnage" trombone solo



1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Koop! The song is fun...kind of an 80s pop-jazzy thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...