Thursday, April 12, 2012

J is for...

JULIAN SMITH!!!

He isn't your traditional artist. He's a youtube dude and not one of those annoying ones who are like "Hey guys, so imsingingthisbeibssongdontjudgeme! k here goes *insert your choice of screeching* Comment, subscribe!"

Ack, I don't even want to think about those.

HE IS THE OPPOSITE!!! Very funny and professional. His channel consists of skits, parodies, and of course made up songs. We discovered him, in the summer? (correct me if I'm wrong Kote and Dessy) and have been giggling over it since then. Kind of strange, but that's what makes them so funny! Our personal favourites are:

"But don't eat a real one OR YOU'LL DIE!"

"My Grandma is hot. My Grandma is awesome. She wears Mary Kay....because Grandma is like whoooooa!"

"The Queen is with child."
"Well who's child is she with?"
"Yours, sire."
"I don't HAVE a child."

EDIT: I almost forgot our other favourite, Trees hate you
"Watch this! I can hit you ever time in the face!"

And finally me and Dessy's absolute favourite one of all time: "Rendezvous With You" ft. the Russian Brad Pitt. This is the video that you know in your head is really weird, but you can't stop your finger from pressing replay like a thousand times until you know all the words and the techno beat by heart.


P.S. Dessy, as soon as I watched this, I was literally dying of laughter thinking about you singing it!
P.P.S. Feel free to comment with your favourite lines from "Renedezvous with You"!

2 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth13 April, 2012

    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I had to watch it again too and I died. And it makes me think of summer at the Sarn! (; haha.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love his dance moves. Especially the zombie-like walk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...