Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HOLLA, thanks and things of the sort!

HOLLA PEEPS! :D

Destiny J. Diddlesworth is in the HOUSE! I've been leaving a lot of the blogging to Kote and Sunny lately, mostly because they're 1290741238906532489756x more entertaining than me. Plus, I've been a lazy butt, plus pretty busy. But I have been reading the posts and I appreciated Dakota's One Direction one ;) hehehe. and I also loved her referencing me as the "the super-hyper, squirrely fangirl, fake gangsta one".



(for the record, I have no idea what the caption says)

I have been trying to get more in touch with my more gangsta side lately actually. I'm proud. I have a long way to go in my gangsta journey but with the help of some of my fellow gangstas I will get there! As my one gangsta friend told me "you will learn to be a true gangsta one day!" :) yaayyyyy!
To practice being gangsta I say things like:
-"holla at chya boii!"
-"holla at chyo motha" ....stupid, I know, but it's gangsta-y.
-"yeee boi!" (classic).

yes, I am odd. WHY AM I LISTENING TO THIS SONG WHEN I DON'T LIKE IT CURRENTLY....GOSH. aaaaaaaahhhh, One Direction. Soothing to my ears <3

*ahemmmmm* now to the point of this post. oh right, there isn't one. how embarrassing. JOKES!


LET'S GET..........SENTIMENTAL!

I suppose I should take this time to say thank you to all of our lovely followers. :) I always smile every time I look and see how many we have. We're currently at 20...TWO ZERO. TWENTY. TWO WITH AN O AFTER IT!....holy crumb. I'm sorry. :$ *ahem* thank you, thank you, thank you lovely peeps of the world. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY A BETTER ONE!

And now I shall do something squirrel-like (not really)....why am I laughing at myself over here? because I have no friends to laugh with me. sad. WHY AM I SO DUMB?! I don't know....BEFORE YOU ALL GET ticked off with my SPAZZING I SHALL INSERT FUNNY stuff here.

"it's real easy to get fantastic and sexy abs" (I don't know why I laughed at that..)

me: mom, dad....I decided to live on my own from now on.
them: okay, cool
me: ....your luggage is outside.

if you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds lie you're playing pac-man.
(I admit I tried that one..)

I sprayed mosquito repellent on a mosquito. now he'll never have any friends.

smiling at old people to show them you're not a teenage thug.

Dear board of Education....so are we.

What would happen to Pinnochio's nose if he said "my nose will now grow" ?



There we have it folks! :D I got those from a twitter account. @miilkkk
I'll post more things like that later! pce :)

5 comments:

  1. LOL I laughed at the abs one. XD

    also, I took out the two serious quotes you put in, b/c they defeat the utterly ridiculous purpose of this particular blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth25 April, 2012

    fiiiine.. $:

    And ahahah so did I! I think it's cuz I used to say "sexy abs" a lot. I also love the mosquito one! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dessy, please don't ever become a "gangsta" on us. Do you think you could hold someone up without laughing? I don't:P

    lol:P This was humorous if slightly hard to follow at times, tehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ya I can just see it:

      "Give me your mon*bursts out laughing*ey!" *continues to giggle, drops the gun and falls on the ground while the would-be victim calls the police*

      XD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...