Friday, April 6, 2012

E is for...

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!!!!

He's what I like to call the lovable bad boy. We have discussed MANY times (pretty much every time the song comes on!) how bad of a boyfriend he'd be, and how he's better to be admired from afar.

Exhibit a)

"My girlfriend's out of town and I'm all alone. You're boyfriend's on vacation and he doesn't have to know."

Self explanatory.

Exhibit b)

"I'm a jerk who objectifies women-"
.
..
...
..
.

Okay, well he doesn't say that but he may as well!

Regardless of his apparent issues with fidelity we still love this song and everyone's head gets bobbing when it comes on. Hearing it really brings on a kind of party feeling. So here it is, party up for a few minutes in your endless internet browsing on your day off.

I Like It - Enrique Iglesias ft. Pitbull




And Dessi this is for you

FIESTA FOREVER!

5 comments:

  1. That is so true! I love that song - it kind of makes me happy! But the lyrics are gross!!!!! If those lyrics were to be said during a conversation he'd get ho's face royally slapped !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha, I wouldn't mind seeing the guy slapped one upside the head:P

      Delete
  2. I'm laughing - what an entertaining "E" post.
    I will agree with what Judy said - a good face slapping sounds about right!

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Glad to entertain:)

      Delete
  3. Happy a to z! Hope you are Enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...