Thursday, April 5, 2012

D is for....

DISNEY SONGS!!!!!!

You cannot tell me that you've caught yourself rocking out to Aladdin's Never Had a Friend Like Me or crooning He's a Tramp in the shower. If you haven't.... well, my friend you are missing out on the simple pleasures of life!

The funny thing about Disney songs is that no one really knows (or cares for that matter!) about who actually sings the song. The artist is simply Disney. I was going to go on to talk about how if Disney was an actual singer that he would have to be like a ventriloquist or something, but that was one of those ideas that sounded better in my head.

Anyways.....

A few months ago I found this really cute video of this choral group of guys who sing a medley of Disney songs. Not only are they amazingly talented, it's funny too! Oh, and coincidentally their name starts with "D" as well! I give you the Doo Wop Shop:

2 comments:

  1. I love Disney music and "He's A Tramp" is one of my favorites. I sing it a lot when I'm at work. Much to the delight of my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl Disney songs :)
    do check out my F at GAC a-z

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...