Tuesday, April 3, 2012

B is for...

Hey everyone! I bring you another addition of April Blogging Challenge! Today's letter is "B" and sticking with my theme of music I chose...

B is for Brittany Spears

HOLD IT!! Before you frantically click away, hear me out. It's not an actual Brittany Spears' song, it's a parody that just tickles my funny bone. So basically it's this music video that uses the tune of her song "I Wanna Go" and puts in words to do with the love triangle in The Hunger Games. I just saw the Hunger Games movie on the weekend, so I've kind of had it on the brain, and when my sister sent me this video I just had to share! So with out further adieu....




8 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Now I'm going to have Britney Spears songs stuck in my head all day long. But this is a hysterical parody so I suppose it's worth it. =)

    M.J. Fifield
    My Pet Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. I did nearly hop away! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol what is it with Peeta and food? XD BAHAHA that was pretty funny. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it when he licks his lips trying to look sensual, it cracks me up every time.

      Delete
  5. Hahaha I still want to watch the movie, but it's funny what people can do to make parodies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go see the movie, it was good. I enjoyed it, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if we were sitting in the second row. Hello bloodshot eyes, eh Kote? :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...