Monday, April 2, 2012

April A-Z Kick Off! A is for...


So if you're confused here's the post where I explained it. Also, click the picture in the side bar (it's pretty big and obvious) that says April A-Z to find out more info. So I have just decided that for my April A-Z Challenge the theme will be music, but it could vary if I feel like it, SO HA!

Drum roll please!

A is for Andrea Bocelli

I originally came across this Italian tenor's music at the library. I was in the mood for something different and the album Sogno was visually appealing, although now that I'm looking at it I don't really know why it caught my eye.
Anyways, I took it out (why not, I thought, it's free!) and listened to it. The first song, Canto Della Terra, grabbed me and made me fall in love with it. It's this epic song and then when you get into the middle the choir joins in and I just about die. You may not appreciate it, I know my family and so called "friends" didn't exactly love it when I blared it through the car's sound system, but never the less it's epic. So enjoy!




Until tomorrow everyone!

P.S. I have no idea about the translation, except that it has something to do with the Earth, so if you're interested...use Google translate or something of the like (oh Google translate, how you saved me from grade nine french!)

P.P.S. Welcome to all of our new followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...