Thursday, March 15, 2012

Randomness

Hey peeps! I just got back from Montreal! Well, last night. I bet you want to hear aaalll about my trip, don't you? Well, you're not going to! Why? Because I'm tired and lazy, that's why! And I don't feel like rehashing it again. And yes, I realize that rehashing again is redundant. But I don't care.

We're having a movie night tomorrow afternoon, and that just feels odd. And after that we're going bowling. Just 5 pin. DO WE LOOK STRONG ENOUGH TO YOU TO BE 10 PIN BOWLING?! I didn't think so.

AAAHHHHHH MY EYE IS TWITCHING!!!! . . . . . .ok it stopped.

lol I'm sorry, I know it's a trial for you to have to click on links, but this guy is SO FUNNY!! Perhaps you've heard of him? Tim Hawkins? Yes? No? Maybe so? Well, here's a link to a video of his WAAAYYY back in the lost ages of 2006. Yes. It is THAT ANCIENT.

I'm kidding. 6 years ago is NOT old. And if you didn't know that. . . . well, I'll let you draw your own conclusions, if that's not too mentally strenuous for you.

Anyway, the link.


I promise you, even if you have no sense of humor to speak of, you will at least smile. X)

Guess what? It's Monday today. That's right. It has so far taken me FIVE DAYS to write this post. And yes, the tag is from Thursday. That's when I started it.

Anyway, let me be a freaky fangirl for a moment, okay?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, I'm good. What? You don't need to see my spaz. But just in case you're dying to know what I could possibly be spazzing about, I'll tell you, in a quiet, calm manner.

I'm spazzing about;

1-The new Thor movie (the one from last year with this gorgeous guy in it:)

(That one's just for you, Dessy.)

(p.s. so sorry, but no more pics for this post, TOO MUCH WORK!!)

2- Alex Petyfer

(now you wish I'd put more pics in.) X)

3- Other hot British guys in general.

4- Other hot guys in general.

So, there you have it! My freaky fangirl moment, presented in a calm, logical manner. *Whew!* You don't know how hard that was. ;)

Hmm, what to do now? How about PUBLISH THE STUPID POST ALREADY!! It's not like it hasn't taken me a BILLION YEARS to think of enough stuff to fill a post. . . .

PEACE!!

2 comments:

  1. lol:P That made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth22 March, 2012

    this thoroughly entertained me too! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...