Saturday, March 31, 2012

Buckets of Fun

Well, although some of these are too much work/money for the average person to do, this bucket list is nonetheless amusing. And who knows, maybe some rich, bored person will come along and do the things listed here that normal people wouldn't have the resources to do. And so, without further ado, I introduce to you a list that needs no buckets.



~
1-Wear shirt that says "Life." Hand out lemons on street corner

2-Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.

3-Go into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here," with a straight face.

4-Make vanilla pudding. Put in a mayo jar. Eat in public.

5-Become a teacher. Make a test where every answer is "C." Enjoy the show.

6-Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell "It worked!" and run out cheering.

7-Buy a horse, name it "Oscar Takes the Lead," enter it in horse races.

8-Invite someone into your office; turn around in office chair and say, "I've been expecting you..."

9-Change your name to Simon. Speak in the third person.

10-Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.

11-Buy a parrot. Teach it to say, "Help! I've been turned into a parrot!"

12-Follow joggers around in a car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.

~
Number 2 is my fave. XD And in case you're confused, number 10 would look something like this: Dr. Acula. If you still don't get it, I think you have problems. But then, don't we all? Sunny says everyone should see a psychiatrist (or psychologist? THERAPIST!!) at least once in their life. It might be true.

Anywho. If anyone has any more interesting things to add to this list, please, let us know. The comment section is open to everyone. Otherwise, what would be the point? My brother showed me a little bucket list he found. . . somewhere. All I can remember is "Touch M.C. Hammer." (y'know, doo doo do do, do do, do do, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!) And possibly something about making the Hulk mad? Though if you ask me, that's a pretty stupid idea.

Speaking of stupid, why do they call it a bucket list? You're not listing buckets. You're not putting your list IN a bucket. You're not writing the list ON a bucket. Well, you might be doing all of that, but I don't see why you would. I mean, do you have no paper handy? Is it a big list, so big that you would have to use a bucket to haul it around? Are you going on a bucket-hunt? I hope you're only doing that if you're in desperate need of buckets. Like if you had 27 different leaks in your living room ceiling. But if so, look for a new ceiling, not buckets. My gosh.

Well, I feel I should impart some wisdom to you poor bucket-deprived slobs out there, so here it is. Remember, this is VERY IMPORTANT! It could save your life someday.

DON'T:
-Tug on Superman's cape.
-Spit into the wind.
-Pull the mask off that ol' Lone Ranger
-Mess around with Jim. Or Slim. Because Slim beat up Jim, so you should really be more concerned with him. Slim, not Jim. HIM SLIM JIM DIM RIM WHIM SWIM!! hey, that was fun!

:D so, remember that. Although. . .I don't think Superman would fry you with his laser vision, freeze you with his ice breath, or send you flying into a building with his iron-like fists if you were to innocently tug on his cape to, say, ask for an autograph. Unless he was fighting someone at the time. Then he might do it accidently, b/c he'd think you were a bad guy. Or just to get you out of the way because he's very busy at the moment.

Food for thought. Starved, geeky, comic-bookish thought.

16 comments:

  1. lol:P that was hil-air-e-ous!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth31 March, 2012

    agreed with Sunny! I was LOL'ing! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! :D We aim to amuse. X)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the one about the test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done memory tests for my students before and thrown in trick questions about things that didn't even exist. That was really fun!

    This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that list. I used to be a teacher and I actually did #5 once. It was fun.

    M.J. Fifield
    My Pet Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, me and Anonymous up there don't get that one. a little explaination, perhaps? Since you seem to get it. ;)

      Delete
  7. Here via A to Z...

    I get #5! Imagine the average multiple choice test. It is every student's dream to notice some pattern in the answers, or to have studied carefully enough to be able to answer correctly.

    You sit down to write the test. You answer C...C...C. If you are a "find the pattern" student, you will become paranoid. The pattern can't be that simple!

    If you are a studious type, you will become paranoid. C...C...C...no way. You must be wrong. You must have done something wrong. You must not have studied carefully.

    It's actually kind of cruel. But, from a teacher's perspective, hilarious.

    A-Z @ Elizabeth Twist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAAA!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW!! lol thanks so much!! X)

      Delete
  8. I love #2!! That would be so hilarious to watch from afar! You have a great sense of humor!! Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, but I can't take credit for the bucket list. I got it from my dad, who got it from my mom, who got it from someone, who got it from someone. . . etc. ;) lol but thanks for commenting! :D stick around. you never know what we'll come up with next. . . ;D

      Delete
  9. Destiny Diddlesworth04 April, 2012

    I'm loving these new people. (': and yes, we come up with some really strange stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.nationalmetalcoindia.com
    National Metalco (India) is a leading manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of Iron Elevator Bucket in various sizes.National Metalco (India) is the Supplier and Exporter of Iron Steel Elevator Bucket, Plastic Bucket.elevator buckets manufacturer, ductile iron elevator buckets supplier, elevator cups, industrial elevator buckets Exporter, Iron Elevator Bucket, Plastic Bucket, Plastic Bucket, Bucket Bolt, rubber Belt, Cotton Conveyor Belts, Emery Rolls, National Metalco in Agra, India.

    http://www.nationalmetalcoindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.nationalmetalcoindia.com
    National Metalco (India) is a leading manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of Iron Elevator Bucket in various sizes.National Metalco (India) is the Supplier and Exporter of Iron Steel Elevator Bucket, Plastic Bucket.elevator buckets manufacturer, ductile iron elevator buckets supplier, elevator cups, industrial elevator buckets Exporter, Iron Elevator Bucket, Plastic Bucket, Plastic Bucket, Bucket Bolt, rubber Belt, Cotton Conveyor Belts, Emery Rolls, National Metalco in Agra, India.

    http://www.nationalmetalcoindia.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...