Thursday, February 9, 2012

WOOT!

Hey Homefries of the world! The name's Destiny J. Diddlesworth and I haven't blogged for a good share of time! WHY DON'T I MAKE SENSE?!

Anywhoski, I'm here to tell you people about my utter excitement. But before that, I suppose I should say that I'm actually on a sugar rush (like legit) right now, so don't mind me if I am making no sense.



Okay, so the YOUTH RETREAT IS TOMORROW!! :D well, it starts tomorrow night! I'm really excited! It's only my second one, but it was AWESOME last year and since I was there last year, I except this year to be even epic-er! It'll be different because our church is the only one there this time..well our Youth group. AAAAND, it's going to be the last retreat with our current Youth Pastor. *sigh*....well before I start bawling, let me get to something random!

I HAD A FROSTY AND A BURGER AND FRIES AND POP WHICH IS WHY I'M ON A SUGAR RUSH! The ride home from Wendy's consisted of me spazzing about Lord of the Rings, Voldemort, iCarly, aaaand.....WE'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD! that is LotR I know but whatevaaa!

And the retreat is sooo fun cuz I just SPAZZ with my friends all weekend! And we WRITE IN OUR BUNKS CUZ WE DON'T HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD! ....actually it's just cuz we're cool. :P duuuuh.
And sometimes people bring candy and we get even MORE hyper than normal. It's always fun. AND LAUGHING IS GOOD FOR YOUR DIAPHRAGM! ...says my vocals teacher. geez.

Okay, I'm skedoodling off before I kill anyone.

PICKLES ARE AMAZING! (hehehe, Kote!)

<3

3 comments:

  1. EXCITED!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

    YOUTH RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

    I thought you weren't a Harry Potter fan?


    P.S. Labelssss:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sounds like an interesting spaz. X) and haha, pickles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Destiny Diddlesworth13 February, 2012

    Sunny: thanks(: and I'm not. :P and I would have put in the labels but I blogged from my iPod
    Kote: it WAS an interesting spaz! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...