Friday, February 3, 2012

Alternate Themes: Third Edition

Hey all you cyber-stalkers out there. I told you I'd be back. And here I am! :D Amazing! Yes. So, I decided it was time for the third. . . um, unique version of a show's theme. Are you EXCITED!?! . . . .*crickets*. . . .Yeah, that's what I thought. But then, there's really nothing you can do about it, is there? except read someone else's blog. But I'm sure it would be nowhere near as interesting. *cough* right. Anyway. . . .So, welcome again to the third edition of Alternate Themes. This one is from the Twilight Zone, an old (sometimes very creepy) show that shows the very active (often disturbing) imagination of a one Rod Serling.



Despite the strangeness of the show, it's very good. This alternate theme is my favorite, I think. But first, a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qj9L5U7csg

Now, the original. . . I'd call them lyrics, but it's not a song. Original words, how's that?

There is a fifth dimension,
Beyond that which is known to man.
It is a dimension as vast as space,
And as timeless as infinity.
It is the middle ground between light and shadow,
Between science and superstition.
It lies between the pit of man's fears,
And the summit of his knowledge.
This is the realm of imagination.
It is an area which we call
The Twilight Zone.

Pretty deep, right? well, our's isn't, but it does make me laugh! :D here it is:

There is one more than four planes of existence,
Farther than that which is comprehended by humans.
It is a plane as huge as the final frontier,
And as uneffected by time as eternity.
It is the medium surface betwixt bright and dark,
Betwixt fact and fable.
It sleeps betwixt the ditch of human terror,
And the peak of it's smarts.
This is the place of pretending.
It is a realm that we label
The Dusk Area.

HA! my fave part is "the peak of it's smarts." X) aaaannyywayy. If you didn't find that even slightly amusing, you need to go to the store, and buy a sense of humor. right now. and after you do that, keep a look out for edition 4 of alternate themes! b/c it WILL be back! ;) dun dun duunnn.......!


2 comments:

  1. lol:P!! "Betwixt", I love that word :P

    Also, I see you found the labels:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, there they were, right where you said they'd be. :P ;D and lol yeah, "betwixt" is the only word we could think of that could replace "between". ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...