Saturday, January 28, 2012

House Cleaning


So as many of you know, my grandparents are moving to an apartment so we've been cleaning out their house. In the process we've found many...interesting things. I thought I give you some pics that I particularly like of some old stuff we've found. Enjoy!


Me and my sister found this old picture and had a good laugh over that baby. It just tickled our funny bones, and was a good relief from all the depressing feelings of moving.








This is my grandma's wedding dress. My great grandma made it for her and covered every single one of those buttons with fabric by hand.

















Another old polaroid that we found. Please boys, for the sake of all that is good and handsome SHAVE THOSE MUSTACHES!!!







This wasn't really a find, but it certainly was one of the hardest things for me to leave. With the risk of sounding corny, I have to say that it's been their my whole musical journey. It's probably what made me want to learn to play. It's going to my aunt who really loves music when my grandparents move. I know in my heart that that is the best solution, but I'm still going to miss the out of tune old beast.






This is a polaroid of my grandparents on their wedding day that I'm holding, with them in the present day in the background. I don't know if it's just because I took the picture, but I love it. I'm thinking of entering it in a photo contest. What do you think? Should I enter this one?








So that's that. I took a ton of pictures, so be prepared for picture posts! Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. YES, THAT LAST PIC IS AWESOME!! so is the piano one, but i think you should enter the grandparents one. and yes, we'll ALL miss the old house. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i nearly forgot: LOL BABY!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD <3 <3 <3

    that was toooo funny!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...