Friday, January 6, 2012

blahblah...

I don't want to go to school on Monday ! ): my plan is to build a time machine and travel back to the end of school on the 23rd of December and then Christmas break can start all over. :D great plan right?? ....yah, if only it would work.

ANYWAY, I'M IN A STRANGE MOOD....
ehem,

I feel different, not the same, this kind of feeling I can't explain. There's only one thing that I can do, I feel....(insert the name of my strange mood here).
hahahah, Zaboomafoo :D



but yes, I am in an odd mood...oops sorry, STRANGE MOOD. That's better. I'm feeling like 12938014323481 emotions all at on-- waaaait, WHY am I telling you this?! ..right, because it's easier to type than to talk about! :P plus, I have nothing better to do, so WHY NOT RIGHT?!

I'll leave you with something very random;

pickled cheese on a fuzzy foot.

Des.♥

2 comments:

  1. no, you should travel to March break, then when that's over, travel to summer vacay. X) also, yes, that was very random. WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME UP WITH IT?!?! XD lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth11 January, 2012

    Dearest Dakota, you always have SUPER DUPER FANTABULOUS ideas! (: but before March Break, I MUUUST go to the Winter Retreat! :DDD and...I know not where I came up with that. I think I just stopped typing and let something random pop into my head! :P hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...