Friday, January 13, 2012

AZABAZA with some school jazz and randomness on the side

Hey there folks!

Right now I am chilling in careers class and I just finished writing my test! (: It was pretty simple. We get to use this cue card and fill in as much info that we need for the test on it! :P That makes it even easier.

So, I'm chilling on Facebook and blogging (obviously). They unblocked Facebook and Twitter at schools now because they wanted kids to use it for school-related stuff....clearly not the smartest descision, but whatever.



School ends in like....18(ish) minutes and I can't wait! IT'S FRIDAAAAAAY!....the thirteenth! o: but I'm not superstitious so that's okay on my part. (: But there's Youth tonight and that's always a fun time. :D :D It makes my crappy week seem a bit brighter. haha! ...but no, seriously, high school is pretty rough. At least when it's close to Finals for the semester! S: soooo much work and studying and stressssssssss! GAAAAAH! I'm starting to freak out just thinking about it, so I'll change to some less serious-ness.

BLUE
LEMON YELLOW
BOOM
RIGHT THERE
SNAAAP
SHUFFLING PAPERS
WHY?
GIGGLING
WHYYYYY?
OH YAH.
GRAAAAAAAAAAAH!
DO YOU HAVE GOOD FEELING ON THIS?

That was just some random jazz that I chose to write down. Some of it was stuff people said but some of it was just my randomness. ;P

Toodles!

Dessssss♥

P.S. I'M EDITING THIS NOW AND ADDING IN..........

T
H
R
E
E

MORE

MINUTEEEEEEEES!

THEN I CAN GO HOMEEE! :D :D :D

okaaay, bye for real! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...