Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Alternate Themes: Second Edition

If you don't know what happened to the first edition, go back two posts. You should find one with a similar title to this one. Now, Monk's theme song was the longest, so don't expect any of the other editions to be as long as the first. Except for Summer's Not Hot, which is, in fact, an actual song, not just a theme song.

For my next display of the creative genius of me and my brother, I will be doing the theme song for Psych, an epic and hilarious show if ever there was one.



 I'll get you a link. It's not the official video, from any of the seasons, but it has clips from the episodes and the whole song, so it's good enough. Sorry I can't get the video actually on here. I don't know how Sunny does it.

I'm not tech savvy.

Anyway, here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4yl6w0NmAY

Ok, and in case you missed them, here are the lyrics.

In between the lines
There's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign
To maturity.
If it's all right,
Then you're all wrong,
But why bounce around
To the same ____ song? (yeah yeah, some don't consider that a swear word, BUT I DON'T CARE! so hah.)
You'd rather run when you can't crawl.
I know, you know
That I'm not telling the truth.
I know, you know!
They just don't have any proof.
Embrace the deception,
Learn how to bend.
Your worst inhibitions tend to
PSYCH you out in the end.

Ok, those are thie original lyrics. Except for the part in brackets. That was me.

And this is me and Wilson's alternate (yet still the same) version.

In betwixt the stripes
There's a bunch of uncertainty.
I don't prefer to resort
To resposibility.
If it's okay,
Then no one's right.
But why hop about
To the identical dumb tune?
You prefer to dash when you can't worm.
I'm aware, you're aware
That I'm lying through my teeth.
I'm aware, you're aware!
They just have no evidence.
Hug the dishonesty,
Pick up how to stoop.
Your strongest restrictions are inclined to
GET you good at the finish!

X) Well, I hope that was entertaining for you. I also hope that if you haven't already, you'll give Psych a try. It really is quite good. Everyone we've introduced it to has loved it. In the first ep of season 1, there's a brief part near the beginning that can be seen as sketchy if you're not expecting it. But it's nothing too bad. TRY IT! YOU'LL LIKE IT! :D it has something for everybody. :D

Hey, in hindsight, this post was just as long as Monk's! :S ;)

P.s. Actually, I just realized that the link I posted it a bit longer than the actual theme song. . . I mean, it repeats. But that's ok, I'll still leave it the same. Also, I think I'll post a link to an epic fan-made video, that I think Sunny once posted, called "The Pineapple Song". The people in Psych have a thing for pineapples.



There's one in every ep! Anyhow, here's that epic link. X)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po4i6Jf4JXQ

1 comment:

  1. lol:P I haven't watched Psych in too long!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...