Monday, January 23, 2012

99 Steps. . . I mean, Questions.

In case you are confused, 99 Steps was the title of a Nancy Drew book. At least, I think it was.



yep, it was! So, Dessy had this Tag questionairre or however you spell it on her personal blog, and I thought it was pretty awesome, so I decided to do it, too. :D a warning: it is kinda long.

Questions:

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?: closed

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?: nope.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?: Tucked in where? at the end? then yes, in. at the sides? then no, b/c that would be a little constrictive! :P

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?: No, that's dumb.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?: haha yeaahh, they're fun. X)

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?: ha, they litter our counters. ;)

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?: well, neither, really, but if I had to, I might actually prefer the bear. I HATE INSECTS!! ESPECIALLY BEES!!!

8:Do you have freckles?: nope.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?: Yes, of course, unless I'm instructed otherwise. For example, "Look intense!" would not be a good time to smile.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?: Hmm.....hard to say.....stupid people, I guess. X)

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?: Not really, no.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?: No, why on earth would I do that?

13:What about pooped in the woods?: That's just ridiculous.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?: eh, occasionally.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?: no, but I do tap them against my face sometimes. :)

16:How many people have you slept with this week?: It goes to show the sad state of the world where a question like that is normal and accepted. NONE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! you have to wonder; does ANYONE wait until marriage?

17:What size is your bed?: Twin, I think.

18:What is your Song of the week?: uhh, idk. I've been listening to a lot of Skillet. . .

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?: depends on the guy and the style of the shirt. (pink pants are just NOT ACCEPTABLE on anyone but 5-year old girls.)

20:Do you still watch cartoons?: *scoff* uh, YEAH!!!! ;)

21:Whats your least favorite movie?: Hmm....no idea. something dumb.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?: in my backyard. ;D

23:What do you drink with dinner?: MILK!! :D unless we're having pizza, in which case I would have Pepsi.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?: Nothing, usually, but sometimes ketchup.

25:What is your favorite food?: oh, gee.....umm........I might actually have to say pizza. X)

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?: Any of the old Sherlock Holmes movies, Beauty and the Beast, Lord of the Dance, Lord of the Rings, aaaaannndd.......idk what else.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?: ummm....my mother?

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?: No, so sorry.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?: No, and you have to ask; Why would anyone be that stupid?

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?: gah, uumm.....quite a long time ago.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?: never learned, never tried, soo...no.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?: I don't drive, but we've never gotten one that I know of. X)

33:Ever ran out of gas?: Again, I don't drive, but no, not while I've been in the car.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?: I don't really like sandwiches, but. . . ham and mustard?

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?: an englishmuffin with Nuttella! (or is it one "t"? whatever. It's a chocolate hazelnut spread, for those of you who don't know.) :D

36:What is your usual bedtime?: eehh, 10-10:30

37:Are you lazy?: They don't come much lazier. ;)

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?: lots of stuff, most memorably, a bunny and a ninja, respectively. I was not a bunny ninja.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?: I think I knew at one point, but I don't anymore.

40:How many languages can you speak?: Just one, so sorry.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?: not currently.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?: Hmm.....I'm gonna have to say Legos. :D <3

43:Are you stubborn?: it depends what the issue is.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?: Who? What? whatever.

45:Ever watch soap operas?: lol no.

46:Are you afraid of heights?: that would be a gigantic YES!!

47:Do you sing in the car?: sometimes.

48:Do you sing in the shower?: hehe sometimes.

49:Do you dance in the car?: not really. but I might bob to the music! :D

50:Ever used a gun?: a fake one, that lit up and made a sound, yes! ;D ah, those were the good old days. X)

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?: umm, not sure exactly, but very recently. Family photos! :)

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?: NO WAY!! :O I LOVE musicals!! :D <3

53:Is Christmas stressful?: not really, execpt for driving here and there when we'd rather just stay at home (much as we love our family).

54:Ever eat a pierogi?: um, it sounds familiar, but I don't know if I've ever eaten one.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?: dutch apple. IT HAS TO BE DUTCH!!

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?: Umm, a vet, a something, a something. . . . I don't remember. I just know I wanted to be a ton of things. I actually think I wanted to be an archeologist at some point. WHY?!?!? WHY WOULD I WANT THAT?!?! IT'S SO MUCH WORK, AND TAKES SO MUCH BRAIN POWER!! :O X) lol

57:Do you believe in ghosts?: not even kinda, but that doesn't keep me from getting freaked out by scary movies. ;)

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?: many times.

59:Take a vitamin daily?: nope

60:Wear slippers?: sometimes, but fuzzy socks are better!

61:Wear a bath robe?: yes, but not when I get out of the shower.

62:What do you wear to bed?: ....pajamas?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?

63:First concert?: umm, idk. Does the Christmas Festival count?

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?: Wal-Mart. We don't have Kmart or Target in Canada, but we're going to get Target apparently!

65:Nike or Adidas?: don't know, don't care.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?: cheetos!! :D

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?: Peanuts. (salted!)

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?: don't think so.

69:Ever take dance lessons?: yepyep!! :D <3

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?: uh, not really.

71:Can you curl your tongue?: yep!

72:Ever won a spelling bee?: never been in one.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?: actually no!

74:Own any record albums?: well, they're not mine, but we DO have lots of them!

75:Own a record player?: NO, we just let the records SIT THERE for no reason. OF COURSE WE HAVE ONE!! X)

76:Regularly burn incense?: um, no.

77:Ever been in love?: heh, probably not. X) now, a crush. . . well that's just something completely different.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?: umm..... MICHAEL BUBLE!! :D 'cause he's epic. and Canadian!! :D <3

79:What was the last concert you saw?: Christmas Festival♥!

80:Hot tea or cold tea?: hot, definitely.

81:Tea or coffee?: Tea, thank you so much! :D

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?: huh? what kind of a question is that?!

83:Can you swim well?: not really. . . . :S

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?: yes, and I make use of that fact when cleaning the cat box.

85:Are you patient?: depends. . . .sometimes.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?: band, I guess.

87:Ever won a contest?: I'm not sure . . . I think so, at one point.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?: No, and I never will. Grow old with grace! :D

89:Which are better black or green olives?: gross, olives! :P

90:Can you knit or crochet?: no, but I kinda want to!

91:Best room for a fireplace?: living room. (tho it would be epic to have one in my room!) XD

92:Do you want to get married?: yeah! :D <3

93:If married, how long have you been married?: I'm not married, weren't you listening?

94:Who was your HS crush?: (I'm glad Dessy answered in such a way that let me know what HS meant, 'cause I was lost.) NONE OF YOUR BEESWAX!!

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?: pfft. please. who do you think I am?

96:Do you have kids?: noooo, thank you.

97:Do you want kids?: well, sure, once I'm married. although all the stories I hear about childbirth give me pause. . . .

98:Whats your favorite color?: hmm....red, I think.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?: not at the moment (no offense to any offended persons!)

There. now that's all done. If I may be allowed to sound like an old TV commercial; "Tune in next time" for another Alternate Themes Edition. ;D Adios!

5 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth29 January, 2012

    For some reason some of your answers made me lol! Especially 95! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunny: what's that supposed to mean? :P ;) lol and haha, thanks, Des! X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my in regards to some of the questions. And don't forget to put labels on your posts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dakota's fear of insects" ? lol nice label. X) and idk how!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...