Thursday, November 24, 2011

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :D

YO PEEPS!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! NO! I WILL not CALM DOWN FOR THE LIFE OF ME!....oh, why?

CUZ SUNNY SMITH IS THE BOMB.COM! yes...I DID just say the bomb.com...I'm lame, it's already been duelly noted. (WHAT THE HECK DOES DUELLY NOTED MEAN...!?) SHE IS THE BOMB.COM BECAUSE I COULDN'T BLOG! D; because my computer was being DUMB! but I gave her my username and stuff and she FIXED IT!

I was spazzing out yesterday cuz I thought I'd never get to blog again! I was kissing my blogging days good-bye..! )': Seriously, I was sad! I WAS! okaaay...if you must know....actually never mind. I'm not gonna say it! SO HA for you if you wanted to know!

and there really is a bomb.com. my friend Katelyn and I are cool enough that we went on it once! XD it was odd....ish.

Anyway, I was freakin' out cuz I thought this would be a Destiny Diddlesworth-less blog! ): and whats the fun in that cuz everyone knows that I am the coolest! haha...juuuuust kidding





....maybe.






PCE!
*runs from the room like a maniac*

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!

    Thank you, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth24 November, 2011

    NO PROBLEM-O! Thank YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...