Monday, November 28, 2011

EEEEEEEEEK! :D

Bonjour mes amies,

comment ca va?! hah...just jokin'. I'll speak English now! As we always say, we loathe making two posts in a row...but I couldn't HELP myself!



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I'm soooo excited! This weekend is our Church's Christmas Festival! I loooove it soooooooooooo much! I can't believe that it's already here! But none the less, I CAN NOT WAAAAIT! :D



Dakota and I always help out! well...for the past few years! WE LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! :D but this year we both have other things going on during it, so we'll be helping on and off, but WHATEVER! and this year the waiting list is over 500 people! OVER FIVE HUNDREEEEED! O: that's CA-RAAAAAZY!...well considering normally it's just over 100(ish)! MAN, WE'RE GONNA DIE! D; haha...juuuuuuuust kidding (hopefully!)

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, I'm a spazz...BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF! IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES, YOU'D SEE JUST HOW FLIPPIN' EXCITED I AM! :P hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my desktop is still a pretty summer picture of Sarnia though....thought I needed to share that with you! :P



Destiny....needs...slee-- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

goodniiiight!
xDestinyyy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...