Thursday, October 20, 2011

Woahhh...!?

This is odd....

Yes ladies and germs-er-gentlemen, you heard me. Destiny Diddlesworth's first words are; this is odd....

BUT IT IS! The bloggy thing looks different...but whatevaaaaaaahh...

I am talking to Sunny on MSN and listening to music. That's usually what I'm doing when I blog, like no JOKE! NO. JOKE. AT. ALL. That's pretty much what I'm always doing.

I SHOULD GO ON TWITTER....no, Destiny. Just no...restrain yourself GOODness sakes! /:

That's me spazzing at my personal self.

Today is Thursday! and tomorrow I can sing Friday by Rebecca Black! We all love her, I'm sure! (; hehehehe.

Andddddddddddddd...TOMORROW IS YOUTH! :D hurrah! THE BEST PART OF THE WEEK! :D CHEEEEEEEEEEEER!

I had a rather busy but exciting day. I finished all my homework in class (hurrayyyyy..) and then I came home and chilled, and had supper, did German school homework, read up to the end of chapter 22 in Blink, then had a shower and then came on the computer and promptly began chatting with Sunny Smith.

WE'RE ALL ALL A CRAZY BUNCH OF HYPER-ACTIVE OPTOMISTIC JESUS-LOVIN' SQUIRRELS!










BOOM!

*poof*







....where'd she go! 0.o

3 comments:

  1. wow. . . that was. . . really something. ;) and really? looks the same to me. . . . :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny Diddlesworth21 October, 2011

    hahah...it was such a random post! XD and that's odd! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...