Saturday, October 8, 2011

TUUUUURKEY WEEKEND!

Heeey! So I haven`t posted on here much lately because, well...I haven`t been on the computer much. I am actually using my brother`s latop right now because OUR REGULAR COMPUTER IS BROKEN! D; well, I did get that app on my iPod where I can blog from there....DUUUUUUH! But I suppose I prefer making lengthy blogs from the computer. Don`t get me wrong here, I loove blogging on my brother`s laptop because I have an odd little obsession with laptops! THE KEYBOARDS FEEL SOO COOL! ;P I`m an odd one I know..



SO YAAAAH...we might be getting just a new moniter because it seems to be the thing not working..but my mom was thinking that we should all just get our own laptops. I`m game for that, but something tells me my dad`ll say otherwise....SAAADD.Either way, I`m content for now just using my iPod or my brother`s laptop.

Anywhoooooo, it`s Thanksgiving weekend! :D HURRAH! If you`re American, you may be thinking, `whaaaaaat` WELL WE`RE CANADIAN SO BAAAAAAAAM! :P haha...ok then. I`m excited, but we`re going to a pasta place tomorrow so I`m sad cuz I WANT TURKEY! D; Poor Dessy... Anyway, that`s all from me for noooow!

Destinyyy!
P.S. I HATE WHEN THE LAPTOP DOES THAT STUPID É THING INSTEAD OF A QUESTION MARK!!! -.- ÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ GRRRRRRRRRR! D:
P.P.S. The laptop was stupid and wouldn't publish the post, so I copied and pasted it, and e-mailed it to myself (and that was stupid too and wouldn't work at first..) but, s'all good now(: and I AM on my iPod atm! Ttyl for REAAAL!

1 comment:

  1. um okay:P

    Awwww, poor Dessy. No turkey! I'm sending you virtual turkey b/c I'm over flowing with it here:Plol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...