Sunday, October 23, 2011

So sorry. . . .

. . . but I have to spaz to you about a certain really hot guy. Because guess what? That's what this blog is about. Not hot guys, necessarily, but our own thoughts, opinions, and obsessions. And guess what else? If you don't like it, you can leave. SO HA!! X)

Actually, I hardly know anything about this guy, except that he's been in some movies. And his name, of course. Alex Pettyfer! But hey, I'm no stalker. He's extremely attractive and apparently, British. Those two factors alone make every other guy on earth (with very, very few exceptions) pale drastically in comparison. Here! Why don't I treat you to some pictures? A couple of our (me and Dessy's) faves. ;)



This one (scroll down) is our absolute FAVORITE!!!! <3 sooooooo amazing. X)

hehehe. ^.^ <3

3 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth24 October, 2011

    Hahahaaa! I never thought you'd blog about this! :P

    I loved yesterday when we found out he was British! We were like "HE'S BRITISH!!?" and he's a model..a male model..a BRITISH male model! *expires on the spot*

    Btw, I'm not the biggest fan of the first picture, but the second one..? heh...it's EPICCCC!
    *has a freaky fan girl moment*

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you guys seen anything with him in it?! He's in Operation Stormbreaker. We'll have to watch it some time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...