Thursday, October 6, 2011

LOL cats

So I thought I would share with you some of my favorite funny cat pictures I found yesterday, just because. . . . .

Ha! NINJA!!


Alright, I think this next one was photoshopped, but I don't care, b/c it's still really cute!!



btw, yes, cat pics always have horrendous spelling and grammer. But that just makes them cuter! X) but, to understand it, you pretty much just have to sound it out.











Hey, look, a Lord of the Rings reference!






Guys, THIS is the kind of bouquet I want!! XD







Lol the justice league. X) We used to watch that. . . . not with kitties, tho. X)




Lol sunny! Covert affairs!! XD






That's all. . . . . . . for now! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth08 October, 2011

    haha! Love this ! :D I won't give you a boquet like that cuz THEN YOU'D BE A CRAAAAAZY CAT LADY! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...