Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Way You Look Tonight: A music thingy-ma-bobber

Haha, this looked like fun! Everyone else is encouraged to do it:P





Rules:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends. I'm too lazy to do this, so everyone who reads this is welcome to do it:P That includes you Kote and Dessy!!!
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. No classical or Christmas music, or music in other languages.
7. Have Fun!

If someone says, "Are you okay?" You say: Live to Party (Jo-bros) lol!

What would best describe your personality? Love them like Jesus (Casting Crowns) I sure hope so!
How would you describe yourself? On Fire (Switchfoot) HA!! This is too funny! I swear, I'm not rigging it:P
What do you like in a guy/girl? Can't Buy Me Love (Micheal Bublé aka Bubble Boy)
How do you feel today? Quiet (Lights) Bahahaha, like I ever feel quiet:P

What is your life's purpose? I Know Where I've Been (Queen Latifah) ummm ok.
What is your motto? Enough for Now (The Fray) Ouch, depressing!
What do your friends think of you? Sacrilegious (Never Shout Never) Okay, I thought the last one was bad, lol
What do your parents think of you? If I had a Million Dollars (The Barenaked Ladies) HAHAHAHAHA!
What do you think about very often? I've Got a Crush On You (Frank Sinatra) Hehe, I think the powers of itunes may have mixed me up with one of my cohorts!
What is 2 + 2? In Your Presence (Starfield) The answer is always Jesus:P
What do you think of your best friend? Jolly Holiday (Mary Poppins Cast) Bahahahaha.
What do you think of the person you like? You're Sixteen (Johnny Burnette) As Dessy would say, "Another awkward moment!"
What is your life story? Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King Cast) Woooooow, I hope not!
What do you want to be when you grow up? The Call (Regina Spektor) Oooooh! How cryptic!
What do you do when you see the person you like? All Bow Down (Christ Tomlin) Ummmmm, no comment.
What will you do at your wedding? Something Good (Cast of The Sound of Music) Finally, a good one!
What will they play at your funeral? My Generation (Starfield) Hmmmm.....
What is your hobby/interest? Mercy is Falling (Studio Musicians) Ugh, a VBS song from a few years ago.
What is your biggest fear? Go On (Jack Johnson) Haha, don't worry, I'm not emo. I WILL SURVIVE!!!
What is your biggest secret? One World (Celtic Woman) So now I'm a crazy Sci-fi chick who thinks we're living in an alternate universe....
What do you want right now? All the Right Moves (OneRepublic)
What do you think of your friends? Crazy Rhythm (Roger Wolfe Kahn and His Orchestra) BAHAHAHAHA!! So true!
What is the worst thing that could happen? All I Do is Dream of You (Debbie Reynolds) Haha, stay out of my dreams people! That means you Cobb! You know the guy from Inception?.....nevermind....
What is the one thing you regret? Must Have Done Something Right (Relient K) Another head-scratcher.
What makes you laugh? Walking on Snow (Jordin Sparks) Come mid November I'll be in hysterics.
What makes you cry? Dream (Michael Bublé) Only if they're nightmares.
Will you ever get married? Life Is a Highway (Rascal Flatts) lol.
What scares you the most? More Than Fine (Switchfoot)
Does anyone like you? Hold My Heart (Tenth Avenue North) Awwww, Jesus loves me!!
If you could go back in time, what would you change? Wake Up and Live-Pt. 1 (Bob Marley) I'd wake up all those sleeping people and tell them to live their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What hurts right now? I Lift My Eyes Up (Kutless) Well, I have had my contacts in all day...
What would you say to the person who tagged you? Come All You Weary (Thrice)
What will you name this note? The Way You Look Tonight (Michael Bublé) Oh, yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Destiny Diddlesworth05 September, 2011

    I almost laughed when I read "do I ever feel quiet?!" or whatever! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...