Friday, September 23, 2011

sniff sniff

So here I am...sick! BLAAAAAAAH!

I only have a cold, so I won't DIE or anything! It came on kind of quickly though, which is surprising! On Wednesday night, I had a headache and felt kinda weak and tired. Then my nose and throat started to feel funny. Then yesterday I woke up and I was sick! ): In a way, I am kinda happy that it came on that way because most of the time I get a sore throat for like 2-3 days...WOAH! I almost typed 203 days! O: buuuuuuuuut anyway, sore throats are ANNOYING! D:



so yeeeeeeeehh..I don't know what else to say, other than the fact that today was a PD day, and I'm feeling better so I can go to Youth tonight! :D I'm soooo glad! Youth is one of my favourite things in the WOOOOOOOOORLD so I would be a depressed little Destiny if I had to stay home! D;

TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...